Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who Are/Were in the Military

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

So this week's post took me forever to put together! First I had to settle on a topic then find ten characters to fit that topic! I finally went with guys who had been in the military! These are not in any order! And yes there are a bunch of author repeats but I can't help it if certain authors write brilliant military heroes!


Novak Brothers-Wings of Glory Series by Sarah Sundin

Dean Watters-Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig

Roger Cooper-In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin

Heath Daniel-Trinity by Ronie Kendig

Tony VanAllen-Beowulf by Ronie Kendig

Canyon Metcalfe-Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig

Sam Houston-True Honor by Dee Henderson

Mac McGregor-Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon

Aric von Schmidt-For Such A Time by Kate Breslin

Stephen Stratton-How to Catch A Prince by Rachel Hauck

3 comments:

Courtney Clark (The Green Mockingbird Blog) said...

What a cool topic to pick! I've only read one of these- How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck. I loved it!

Susan said...

Everyone loves a man in uniform, right? Hee hee. I haven't read any of these or even heard of any of these authors, but I'm glad they're favorites.

Happy TTT!

Abbi Hart said...

Courtney-Thanks! That was a great book!

Susan-Yes!

Post a Comment