Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day 1: Update

Bout of Books

Books I Read Today: 2
Books I Finished Today: 0
Pages Read Today: 165
Total Books Finished: 0
Total Pages Read: 165

Well I got off to a slow start for this read-a-thon due to the fact that I'm still recovering from a really bad bug so I slept in then we spent a lot of the day reorganizing our pantry, and I felt like cleaning my room. So in the end I had very little reading time! I'm hoping tomorrow and the following days will be much better!

The Books
The Headmistress of Rosemere by Sarah E. Ladd (124 pgs)

You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth (41 pgs)

2 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Well the best laid plans! I have found that I am just going to relax and read as I feel like it and no pressure! Hope you get rid of that bug fully. Sleeping in is good.

Riv said...

I hope you will feel better and will have an awesome rest of the reading week!

Post a Comment