Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I just recently put up a goals post but I'll do it again here!

#1. Read 215 books
#2. Review all of the books I read
#3. Keep a list of all the books I receive/buy
#4. Try to write down more quotes from books
#5. Reply to more comments on my blog
#6. Read all of the books I owned prior to 2014
#7. Read a least one of the kindle "freebies" I've downloaded each month
#8. At least once a month actually write an original blog post that's not a meme or review
#9. Complete all of the Reading challenges I signed up for
#10. Reread several of my favorite books!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Whoa! 215 books? That's awesome. I'm lucky to read maybe a 100 a year, and that's if I'm pushing myself. You must be an epic reader.

I love writing quotes from books. I generally write them in my journal, and it's cool to look back to see what I was reading and what types of words caught my eye.

Post a Comment