Monday, June 02, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #125

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I really enjoyed both of these books!

What I am currently reading:
I'm about 100 pages into Undeniably Yours and I am liking it a lot more this time around! I didn't make any progress on either of the other two yet!

What I hope to read this week:
Really excited about these three review books! I technically should get a lot more than this read since I have at least 8 books that need to get read in the next two weeks but I am temping again this week and I'm not sure if I'll even be able to get these ones done, but I'm really hoping too!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #124
Happy Memorial Day!
Top Ten Books With Guys on the Cover
Waiting on Wednesday #114: A Place in His Heart
Passion by Louie Giglio
The Heart's Pursuit by Robin Lee Hatcher

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

I always have that dilemma where I know what I'm supposed to read and finish but also have these few books I simply really want to read! I love the cover for 'graceful', it's so stripped back and beautiful! 'A Broken Kind of Beautiful' looks really sad however! I hope you enjoy your reading!
My Monday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Anonymous said...

There's so many books I want to read and more keep coming out... isn't it exciting?

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads, Abbi! You'll love A Broken Kind of Beautiful, it's one of my favorite books of the year so far! :D

Abbi Hart said...

Juli-I think every reader has that dilemma! I agree with you about those covers!

JoyAnne-It is quite exciting!

Caitlyn-I'm really looking forward to that one!

Post a Comment