Monday, May 26, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #124

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A full week of work, a nasty head cold, babysitting, time with friends, and hanging with my sis, made for a very busy week with little to no reading time! I only managed to finish this one since it was due for review otherwise I don't think I'd have done any reading!

What I am currently reading:
A review book, non-fiction read, and a kindle book, all of which I'm enjoying!

What I hope to read this week:
Two review books that are due this week and a book that I'm giving a second chance because I realized that it was the first of a series! I'm really hoping I'm able to get this all done since this week is looking like it's going to be crazy with the holiday, babysitting, three days of work, and other things thrown in!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #123
Top Ten About Friendship
Waiting on Wednesday #113: Captured by Love
Daisies Are Forever by Liz Tolsma

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Good luck meeting your reading goals this week. I am still working on the Divergent trilogy. I've only read the first. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Juli Rahel said...

I hope the headcold is better now. The cover for 'Daisies are Forever' looks beautiful but there is something very classic about the 'Graceful' cover! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you enjoy all of them!
My Monday posts
Juli @ Universe in Words

Elizabeth said...

Daisies are Forever looks good...love the cover.

ENJOY all your books and your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Lindsey said...

I read Grace for the Good Girl. I wonder what Freeman changed for the Graceful edition. Happy reading!

Abbi Hart said...

Kathy-Thank you! I enjoyed Insurgent and Allegiant is pretty good!

Juli-Still working the cold out of my system but at least I can think clearly again! I love both of those covers too!

Elizabeth-It was ok but I agree with you on the cover!

Lindsey-Wow I actually just realized that Graceful was just the YA version of Grace for the Good Girl! I read that last year and loved it so I guess this is a good refresher course!

Post a Comment