Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Books With Guys on the Cover

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Now before you start thinking I'm boy crazy, let me explain! I don't remember how the conversation started but several months ago my sister and happened to start discussing how few Christian books on my shelves actually showed the hero on the cover, and how few of those weren't cheesy looking. So it randomly popped back into my head this week when I was trying to come up with a topic for this week's top ten freebie week, and I decided to go ahead and do it!

Bourne & Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren

Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin

The Protector by Dee Henderson

Reclaiming Nick by Susan May Warren

Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig

Over the Edge by Mary Connealy

A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman

Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig

Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg

A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund

6 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Nice topic this week. I actually haven't read any of these books myself, will have to look them up on Goodreads. Here's my TTT, I went with my favourite mind-blowing endings.

Dawn Janis said...

What fun covers. Of course Noble Groom was one I spent more with the book closed than open.

Abbi Hart said...

Reviews from a Bookworm-Thanks! These are all favorite books of mine so I highly recommend them!

Dawn-Yeah that was a great cover!

Unknown said...

I love all these covers too, Abbi!
Here's the link to my Top Ten Tuesday if you want to check it out, I decided to list my favorite fictional families! :)
www.justyouraveragereviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/top-ten-favorite-fictional-families.html?m=1

Rissi said...

Love it when the hero is featured because it's more rare. They are wonderful picks - particularly Raptor 6 and A Noble Groom. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn- :) Great topic!

Rissi-Me too!

Post a Comment