Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Fictional Families

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

One of my favorite types of series to read are ones that involve families. There's just something about them that makes you connect much more than other types of series, so for this freebie week I decided to highlight some of my favorite fictional families!

#1. The O'Conners from Julie Lessman's O'Conner Family Saga

#2. The Christiansens from Susan May Warren's The Christiansen Family

#3. The O'Malleys from Dee Henderson's O'Malley Series

#4. The McClares from Julie Lessman's The Heart of San Francisco Series

#5. The McKennas from Dani Pettrey's Alaskan Courage Series

#6. The Novaks from Sarah Sundin's Wings of Glory Series

#7. The Bentarrinis from Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time Series

#8. The McKinnleys from Denise Hunter's Chapel Springs Series

#9. The Davis' family from Janette Oke's Love Comes Softly Series

#10. The Donovans from Lori Wick's The Californians Series

10 comments:

danicapage said...

Amazing list. The O'Conners and the O'Malleys and the McKennas and the McKinnley's all are among my favorite families too.

Yes, I realize I just named half of your list...like I've said you've got some great taste in books.

Thanks for sharing. My post is about the 10 series I never finished. :) here's mine

danicapage said...

P.S. I send you an email. If you don't receive it, could you please leave a comment on my blog. Thanks!

Abbi Hart said...

Christine-Thanks! I just love family sagas so much that this was a no-brainer for me!

Danica-Thank you! Those are definitely some of the best fictional families out there!

Dawn Janis said...

Girl, I love the Donovans, the Davis's, O'Conners, McClares, O'Malleys, Christiansens, and the McKenna's. I've not read the books with the others in them yet.

Rissi said...

#'s 2, 3, 5 and 8. I do so enjoy and love those families! Fun topic, Abbi. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Dawn-The Bentarrinis, Novaks, and McKinleys are definitely worth getting to know!

Rissi-They are pretty fantastic, aren't they?! Thanks

Unknown said...

What a neat idea! I skipped this week's Top Ten Tuesday because I couldn't pick a topic! Wish I would have thought of this!

Kelly Blackwell @ Heres My Take On It said...

What a great list!

Captivated Reader said...

Cool Post!! Thanks for sharing!! Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-like-to-meet.html

Abbi Hart said...

Shannah-It popped into my head awhile ago and I wrote it down so I could remember it when the next freebie came around!

Kelly-Thank you!

Captivated Reader-Thanks!

Post a Comment