Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read Since June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

In June I did a post about the best books I'd read in the first half of the year and so instead of doing this about the whole year (which is impossible FYI) I decided just to share my ten favs that I've read since my last post! (If you missed it you can find my Jan-June 2015 Top Ten List HERE)

#1. Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman

#2. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin

#3. Can't Let You Go by Jenny B. Jones

#4. A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter

#5. Chivalrous by Dina L. Sleiman

#6. Not by Sight by Kate Breslin

#7. The Mistress of Tall Acre by Laura Frantz

#8. The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M White

#9. In Good Company by Jen Turano

#10. Vendetta by Lisa Harris

3 comments:

Dawn Janis said...

So about half of your list made mine.

MeezCarrie said...

yay! We have several in common (I broke mine down by genre and spread it out over the whole week.) Here is a link to my historicals post -My TTT - but you can click from there to see the contemporary list as well.

Abbi Hart said...

Dawn-We do enjoy similar books!

Carrie-That's a good idea!

Post a Comment