Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Memes 4/24

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Does the title of a book make or break your choice to read it? 

My Answer:
Really doesn't factor in at all!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

That whole thing about being a big fish in a small pond is more than just a saying, at least in my neck of the woods. when you grow up in a sweeter-than-peaches town like Fairfield, Texas, you find yourself captivated by the love of family, friends, and neighbors.
Every Bride Needs A Groom by Janice Thompson

My Thoughts
Sweet and kinda amusing!

4 comments:

Stormi said...

Covers factor more for me than titles but there are some titles that I have sneered at..lol. :)

Stormi
Friday Memes

Sandra Nachlinger said...

The "big fish in a small pond" beginning really appeals to me, plus I enjoy books set in Texas. Sounds like I need to read this one!
My Friday post features SOMETHING ABOUT MAUDY.

Elizabeth said...

Love your answer. Short, sweet, and to the point. :)

Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Stormi-Yeah there have been some titles that I've seen that are a bit ridiculous!

Sandra-It was pretty cute!

Elizabeth-Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment