Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Top Ten Characters I Wish I Could Check-In With

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. The O'Conners from Julie Lessman's O'Conner Family Saga-I will never get tired of this family and I will never not want to check in with them! They are my favorite!

#2. The Novak Brothers from Sarah Sundin's Wings of Glory Series-They are just so absolutely amazing and I would love to see how their lives look a bit down the road!

#3. The Forellis from Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time Series-Yes we got an epilogue but I still would love to read more about them!

#4. The Archer Brothers from Karen Witemeyer's books-I was so happy that we got each of the brothers stories and it would be so much fun to see how they played out!

#5. The O'Malley Family from Dee Henderson's O'Malley Series-I lost track of how many times I read these books and I loved all of the characters so much so obviously it would be awesome to see what their futures held.

#6. The Donovan's from Lori Wick's The Californians-Another series I read several times and would love to read more about them!

#7. The Residents of Gooding Texas from Cathy Marie Hake's books-I loved all of the characters in these books and it'd be fun to see what the town and the people would be like years later!

#8. Bella and Everyone Else from Jenny B. Jones' The Charmed Life Series-This series was hysterical and it would be awesome to see what the characters were like as adults!

#9. Scotty Dawn from Lisa Samson's Hollywood Nobody Series-Scotty was such a fun and unique character and I would love to see what her life became!

#10. The Rawlings Brothers from Lori Wick's Yellow Rose Trilogy-I love them and I'd like to see what their future families were like!

2 comments:

Rissi said...

The O'Malley's... I still love that family. What a memorable bunch they are. As for the Forellis, I suspect many fans are right there with you, Abbi. I head nothing but awesome things about them. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-The O'Malley's were pretty amazing!! I wish I had the time to reread them!

Post a Comment