Monday, April 06, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #168

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I didn't read much this week since it wasn't a typical week for me. I had a few different days of work, a couple days off that were still a little busy, and then the holidays!

What I am currently reading:
Made a decent amount of progress in Season of Wonder and not much in the other two.

What I hope to read this week:
Still hoping yo get to my next three review books!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #167
Top Ten Books I've Added to My TBR Recently
Waiting on Wednesday #155: Every Bride Needs a Groom
Monthly Reflections #38: March 2015

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment