Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #155: Every Bride Needs a Groom

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Every Bride Needs a Groom by Janice Thompson
Revell-April 21, 2015

About the Books
Small-town girl Katie Fisher is planning her wedding. Sure, her boyfriend hasn't managed to pop the question just yet, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't enter a contest in Texas Bride magazine to win the dress of her dreams, right? But when her boyfriend breaks up with her and takes a job in another town--the very same day Katie wins her dream dress--her world is turned upside down. Should she claim her prize? And will the hunky former pro-basketball player who runs the swanky Dallas bridal shop--yeah, you read that right--catch on to her humiliation if she does?

Why I Want It
This author's books never fail to make me laugh and this one sounds like it will be quite amusing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen this one floating around the web! I hope you enjoy it and I'll see your face around my blog :)

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

CraftyOtakuReader said...

I hope you enjoy the book!

My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

Abbi Hart said...

Katelynn-Janice's books always amuse me so I hope I enjoy it too!

Stina-Thanks!

Post a Comment