Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top Ten TV Comedies

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

So this week's actual topic was something about quotes that inspired us but since I never remember quotes from books that was impossibly hard. I tried to come up with an alternative book topic but my brain is completely dead. Which made me think of what I like to do when I am brain dead, watch comedies. I am a big comedy fan and I'm not all that picky, if it makes me laugh I'm in! But that doesn't mean I don't have favorites, so with out further ado, my top ten TV show comedies!

#1. The Big Bang Theory

#2. Friends

#3. How I Met Your Mother

#4. Enlisted

#5. Last Man Standing

#6. Drake and Josh

#7. Suburgatory

#8. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

#9. The Mindy Project

#10. Melissa & Joey

0 comments:

Post a Comment