Friday, April 03, 2015

Friday Memes 4/3

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Is there one book you will NEVER forget? 

My Answer:
Julie Lessman's O'Conner series, without a doubt!! That series will always stay with me! So absolutely amazing!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

The elder likened the Hour of our Call to a tidal pull,the first birthing pangs of a pregnant mother...but to me it felt like a scream building inside. Excitement and glory, swirling in a ball within my chest. Electrifying. Mobilizing. 
Remnants: Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren

My Thoughts
This is such a beautifully worded beginning!

5 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

Ooh I haven't heard of Julie Lessman's series! With such a positive recommendation from you I'll simply have to check it out! The beginning sounds absolutely fascinating! The mix between good and bad feelings and the way the author brings them together is beautiful! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great week!
My Friday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Alysia said...

I never heard of that series. Don't you love when a book becomes a part of you. :)

Tea said...

Waht's going on? Her emotions are running high.

Elizabeth said...

I don't know that series.

I may need to check it out.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Hopping!!

Also...a review and giveaway of DON'T TRY TO FIND ME at this link.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2015/04/review-and-giveaway-of-dont-try-to-find.html

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Juli-Julie Lessman's books are beyond amazing! You should definitely check them out! It really is a fascinating start!

Alysia-I do! And this series is definitely one of those! I feel like I am part of the family!

Topazshell-You'll have to read it to find out!

Elizabeth-Definitely check it out! You won't be sorry!

Post a Comment