Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #170

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Sadly I didn't finish any books last week! Part of it was busyness, part of it was lack of sleep, and most of it was that I watched way to much of How I Met Your Mother.

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying Season of Fire and Out of the Storm! I've only read Grace Like Rain from the collection but I loved it! And You're Loved No Matter What has been an amazing read!

What I hope to read this week:
My next two review books!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #169
Top Ten TV Comedies
The Creole Princess by Beth White
Waiting on Wednesday #157: The Art of Losing Yourself
Grace Like Rain by Julie Lessman

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on every bride needs a groom! I just picked that book up :) I hope to see you around my blog

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Abbi Hart said...

Katelynn-I've just started it and will be posting my review in the next few days!

Post a Comment