Saturday, April 28, 2012

In My Mailbox #4


Books Mentioned

Purchased
A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter
When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason

Review
Code of Silence by Tim Shoemaker
Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato
Submerged by Dani Pettrey 
My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade

Gifts (For my 18th Birthday!)
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Grace by Max Lucado ARC
World Religions in a Nutshell by Ray Comfort
The Ultimate Proof of Creation by Jason Lisle
In Six Days: Why 50 Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation
Baroness by Susan May Warren
Ireland by Melody Carlson
Playing With Fire by Melody Carlson
Payback by Melody Carlson
I'm So Sure by Jenny B. Jones
So Over My Head by Jenny B. Jones
Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones

Kindle Books
Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke
Heartless by Anne Elizabeth Stengl
The Glory of Green by Judy Christie
Downtown Green by Judy Christie
Deep in the Heart by Staci Stallings
Honor Redeemed Loree Lough
Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren
When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason
A Lady of High Regard by Tracie Peterson
Hook, Line, and Sinker by Susan May Warren
The Voyage of Promise by Kay Marshall Strom

0 comments:

Post a Comment