Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Characters in Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Today's Top Ten is favorite book characters. I'm not usually one to gush of particular characters but I decided to give it a shot. Then as I started looking through my books the characters that stood out the most were all guys. Not that I'm boy-crazy but, male characters tend to leave stronger impressions. So I decided to go with it and made a list of my Top Ten Male Characters. I'm really tired and have a crazy schedule so I'm not elaborating just give the names, book, author, and cover.

#10 David Curtiss-Wiser Than Serpents by Susan May Warren

#9 Sam Houston-True Honor by Dee Henderson

#8 Jim Micah-Flee the Night by Susan May Warren

#7 Dakota Rawlings-A Texas Sky by Lori Wick

#6 Beau Claxton-The Drifter by Lori Copeland

#5 Canyon Metcalfe-Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig

#4 Tim Creighton-Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake

#3 Jack O'Malley-The Protector by Dee Henderson

#2 Sean Donovan-Sean Donovan by Lori Wick

#1 Luca-The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

0 comments:

Post a Comment