Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Authors I Would Love to Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. Julie Lessman-I have corresponded a bit with her and she is one of the kindest and most genuine people I know and I would love to meet her!
#2. Melissa Tagg-She seems so fun and is really hysterical and I think she'd be a great person to spend time with!
#3. Susan May Warren-She has long been my favorite author and I have read all of her books and it would be really cool to talk to her!
#4. Jen Turano-Her books are so good and funny and she seems like a really nice person!
#5. Jenny B. Jones-Her books are hysterical and she sounds like she is too and since I love to laugh I think we could have fun!
#6. Mary Connealy-A great and funny author who seems really down to earth and easy to talk to!
#7. Ronie Kendig-Her books are simply amazing and it would be so cool to meet her!
#8. Jocelyn Green-A great author who seems really nice and genuine!
#9. Dani Pettrey-Another fantastic author whose books are pure awesome and I would just really like to meet!
#10. Jody Hedlund-I love her books and she sounds like such a wonderful person!

2 comments:

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...

Oh, interesting list. I think the author I'd most like to meet is... I dunno. Melvin Burgess maybe? I think he'd be great to have a pint with.

Cora @ Tea Party Princess

Abbi Hart said...

Cora-Thanks! I haven't heard of the author you mentioned but I hope you get to meet him someday!

Post a Comment