Monday, October 12, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #194

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Rather interesting read! I really enjoyed it!

What I am currently reading:
So many good books so little time! I don't think I've had this many books going at once for quite awhile now! I kept starting one only to have another one with an impending due date and I absolutely couldn't resist diving into my ARC of my favorite author's (Julie Lessman) new book!

What I hope to read this week:
Yeah I think I'm going to just attempt to finish some of the ones I have started!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #193
Top Ten Books I DNF or Didn't Want to Finish
Waiting on Wednesday #182: The Wedding Chapel
The Methuselah Project by Rick Barry
Friday Memes 10/9

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment