Friday, August 24, 2018

Bout of Books 23: Day 4 Update


Books I Read Today: 
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (407 pages)
Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith (84 pages)
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith (251 pages)
Light My Fire by Susan May Warren (162 pages)
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith (24 pages)

Books I Finished Today: 
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
Light My Fire by Susan May Warren

Pages Read Today: 928

Total Books Finished: 12

Total Pages Read: 2,923

My Thoughts on Day 
Really surprised by how much reading I'm able to get in this week since I feel like I've been crazy busy but I'm happy! This weekend is pretty full so I doubt I'll have any more really good days but I'm hoping to finish a few more books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment