Monday, August 27, 2018

Bout of Books 23: Wrap-Up & It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #307

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Bout of Books 23 was a smashing success!! I finished 19 books and a total 4,981 pages! This was totally a contemporary YA week (except for the SMW novellas) and I don't think I've ever read so much from one genre in a row! But most of them were summer-y books and I wanted to read them before the season ended! I honestly did not think I was gonna read this much, my goal was 8 books maybe 10, but I just read every spare second and by the end I read more than I could have imagined! The Susan May Warren series was by far my favorite but the YA ones were for the most part enjoyable!

What I am currently reading:
Haven't started anything yet after finishing one last night.

What I hope to read this week:
Doubt I'll do much reading this week after last week but if I do it I'll probably start to work through this one.


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment