Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books 10: Day 2: Update & Day 3: Challenge

Bout of Books

Books I Read Today: Partials
Books I Finished Today: None
Pages Read Today: 254
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 779

'This' Made Me Think of 'That' Challenge
Hosted by: My Overstuffed Shelves

Just think about the book you are reading now, or one you've read before, and tell me something you think goes with it and why.
The something can be another book, a movie, a song, a ballet, a drink, a special food or meal...

The first pair that came to mind was Sarah Sundin's books and Big Band/Swing Music! Sarah's books take place during WWII and music is mentioned a lot so I always have to listen to swing/big band music when I read her books!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love Big Band music! It's kinda nerdy, but my best friend in college and I loved the movie Swing Kids and annoyed our entire dorm floor with too much Benny Goodman. I'm not familiar with Sarah Sundin's series; I'll have to give them a look.

Abbi Hart said...

katenread-Swing music is awesome! It's impossible to not have fun when listening to them! I highly recommend Sarah Sundin's books! They're amazing!

Post a Comment