Monday, May 19, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #123

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a pretty fantastic read-a-thon week! So many great books! Full details HERE

What I am currently reading:
I'm about a third of the way through this, it's pretty interesting!

What I hope to read this week:
My next two review books and non-fiction read. Not sure how much I'll actually get read since I start a week-long temp job today but I will try to get in as much as I can!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #122
Bout of Books 10: Day 1: Challenges
Top Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn't
Bout of Books 10: Day 1: Update & Day 2: Challenges
Waiting on Wednesday #112: A Moment in Time
Bout of Books 10: Day 2: Update & Day 3: Challenges
Rise & Shine by Sandra D. Bricker
Bout of Books 10: Day 3: Update & Day 4: Challenges
Dangerous Passage by Lisa Harris
Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Tea said...

Want to read The Maze Runner. Have it on Kindle. Would like to read Matched as well.

Kathy Martin said...

Amazing week! I still have Insurgent and Allegiant on my Kindle unread. Check out my week here. Happy reading!

Rissi said...

You've got some great reading to come it looks like. :) I'm reading Until I Found You just now.

Courtney Ballinger said...

I read Until I Found You. Love that cover!
Courtney from alwaysreadingblog.blogspot.com

Abbi Hart said...

Tea norman-I would recommend them both!

Kathy-They are definitely worth reading though I still haven't finished Allegiant yet!

Rissi-Yes I do!

Courtney-I love it too!

Post a Comment