Friday, May 09, 2014

Friday Memes 5/9

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
When you enter a contest or request a book, how do you keep track of what the books are? or perhaps you don't keep track and just remember what you entered or requested? 

My Answer:
I don't really keep track. I have a pretty good memory so I rarely forget any!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Mason Taylor shoved the airline ticket into the glove compartment of his single-cab pickup, then headed for the rear door of the police station. Guilt tore at him. He'd been forced to choose between two impossible situations.
Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris

My Thoughts
This was such a great beginning! It immediately grabs you making you want to know what the situations are that he'd had to choose between and so much more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment