Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Top Ten Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

There are so many gorgeous covers out there and these are just some of them! They aren't in any particular order, just the order they came to my mind!

Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg

 A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin

Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren

You Don't Know Me by Susan May Warren

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones

Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon

Once Upon A Prince by Rachel Hauck

Isle of Shadows by Tracy L. Higley

The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson

Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

6 comments:

Rissi said...

Yay for Melissa's, Rachel's and Elizabeth's. All three of those would be gorgeous in a frame. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-Yeah! I really would love to frame book covers and put them in a future library!

Rina's Reading said...

Fun list! At the moment I'm reading one of Susan May Warren's books. She's a new favorite author. Here's my TTT.

And could you do me a favor? My internet will not load the The Broke and the Bookish website. I've tried three different computers and two different internet connections. It just doesn't like me, or probably my geographical location. :P So could you post my link on the list for me? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Abbi Hart said...

Rina-Susan May Warren is amazing! Glad you've discovered her! Also your link is up! Though I had to use my email since I don't know yours!

Rina's Reading said...

Thanks Abbi! I don't think it matters what email is used. SMW is amazing, I read and finished My Foolish Heart last night. So enjoyable. I definitely need to get her books for the library here.

Abbi Hart said...

Rina-I didn't think it mattered either! That is a good one! I own and have read all of her books and there isn't one that I didn't like!

Post a Comment