Saturday, May 03, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #38

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

It's been over two months since I posted one of these and I have gotten a LOT of books! Not only were there several review books but also I had my birthday last week and got so many books for that!

Books to Review
(Stack #1 I haven't finished and Stack #2 I have)
Hope at Dawn by Stacy Henrie (Influencer)
The Heart's Pursuit by Robin Lee Hatcher (Litfuse)
Passion by Louie Giglio (BookLook)
One Perfect Spring by Irene Hannon (Revell)
Silenced by Dani Pettrey (Bethany House)
Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris (Revell)
Love Comes Calling by Siri Mitchell (Bethany House)
Rise & Shine by Sandra D. Bricker (CFBA)
Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig (Litfuse)
A Broken Kind of Beautiful by Katie Ganshert (Blogging for Books)
For Such a Time by Kate Breslin (Bethany House)
Paige Turned by Erynn Mangum (CFBA)
Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg (Influencer)
A Sensible Arrangement by Tracie Peterson (Litfuse)
The Pelican Bride by Beth White (Revell)
The Queen's Handmaid by Tracy L. Higley (Litfuse)
Sincerely Yours Novella Collection (Revell)
Through the Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer (Blogging for Books)
Below the Surface by Tim Shoemaker (BookLook)

Books I Was Given
(Stack #1's books were just given to me & Stack #2 is birthday gifts)
Everybody Loved Rodger Harden by Cecil Murphy
Everybody Called Her a Saint by Cecil Murphy
Blissfully Yours by Diann Walker
Be My Neat-Heart by Judy Baer
Matchmaker, Matchmaker... by Anne Schmidt
Easter Blessings by Gail Gaymer Martin&Lenora Worth (Not Pictured)
The Fruit of My Lipstick by Shelley Adina
Be Strong and Curvaceous by Shelley Adina
Who Made You Princess? by Shelley Adina
Tidings of Great Boys by Shelley Adina
The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth by Shelley Adina
Dining With Joy by Rachel Hauck
Sushi for One by Camy Tang
Only Uni? by Camy Tang
Single Sashimi by Camy Tang
A Reluctant Courtship by Laurie Alice Eakes
Beyond All Measure by Dorothy Love
The Sheriff's Sweetheart by Laurie Kingery
Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee (x2)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Remnants: Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren
Perfectly Matched by Maggie Brendan
Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes
Trouble in Store by Carol Cox
The Last Bride by Beverly Lewis (Not Pictured)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings
Matched by Ally Condie
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
The Icing on the Cake by Janice Thompson
Graceful by Emily P. Freeman
You're Made for a God-Sized Dream by Holley Gerth
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck

Books I Won
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White

Books I Bought
Tahn by L.A. Kelly
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
That Certain Summer by Irene Hannon
Trapped by Irene Hannon
The Prom Queen by Melody Carlson

Kindle Books
The Wishing Well Curse by Lynn Donovan (Free)
Eternal by Chantelle Nay (Free)
Promise Me by D.C. Taylor (Free)
Remember Love by Jessica Nelson (Free)
Contingency by Peggy Martinez (Free)
Second Hand Stops by Katie St. Claire (Free)
Token by Ryan Grossett (Free)
Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose (Free)
Once Upon a Summer by Janette Oke (Free)
Love in the Balance by Regina Jennings (Free)
Cherry Blossoms by Patricia Keyson (Free)
Praying Through the Prophets by John Calvin&Bernice Aguilora (Free)
Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace (Free)
Forget Me Not by Amber Stokes (Free)
Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz (Free)
Intimidation by Wanda Dyson (Free)
Confessions of a Prayer Slacker by Diane Moody (Free)
The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience by Stormie Omartian (Free)
Oregon in Love by Bonnie Blythe (Free)
Washington's Lady by Nancy Moser (Free)
God's Daughter by Heather Day Gilbert (Free)
Ekaterina by Susan May Warren&Susan K. Downs (Free)
Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad (Free)
Love's Promises by Sandra Leesmith (Free)
Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen (Free)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings  (Free)
Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Free)
Dreamlander by K.M. Weiland (Free)
Living it Up in Fiddly Falls by Brenda Coulter (Free)
Pink Flamingoed by Steve Demaree (Free)
When Love Calls by Lorna Seilstad (Free)
A June Bride by Marybeth Whalen (NetGalley)
Take a Picture by Lena Goldfinch (Review)
Bellflower&Fairy Slippers (Review)
To Die Once by Miranda A. Uyeh (Review)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Abbi. That's an amazing haul! I wouldn't know where to start!

Anonymous said...

I can't even - O_O just WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a loooot of books. I hope you enjoy them (and find time for them!).

My StS.

CG @ Paper Fury said...

Oh. my. GOSH. BOOKS LOVELY BOOKS. o.O I hope you find time to read them all! (I'd be kind of swamped in overwhelmed feels, but hey. There is NO such thing as too many books.) XD What are you going to read first?!!

My StS!

Ganise C said...

That must be a bit overwhelming... For Such a Time caught my eye. I've heard a lot about it and even though I usually avoid reading WW2 stories, this one may be interesting... We'll see. Happy reading, Abbi and happy birthday belatedly!

Grace said...

WOW!

I love how big your stack for birthday gifts is. I rarely receive a book for a gift. My mom prefers to give me money, or a gift card, because she has a hard time keeping up with what I read. But I so love to open a package a find a book- probably a big reason as to what makes receiving review books a delight, lol.

Milka said...

Oh wow, this is probably the biggest haul I've ever seen on STS. :)
I hope you enjoy these all - you have quite a reading marathon ahead of you.

Jazmen said...

I don't even know what to say besides, WOW! That's a major haul. I hope you enjoy them. I haven't read many christian books (outside of urban christian) I'd be interested in seeing your reviews on them. Thanks for sharing!
TGRA STS

tsukikomew said...

Wow you got so many books! I want to read "The Maze Runner" but I haven't gotten to it yet. Happy reading!

Tsuki’s STS

Abbi Hart said...

chrissireads-Yeah it's a bit hard to figure out!

lunaslittlelibrary-haha!

breathesbooks.com-Yeah it is-thanks!

Cait-It is a bit overwhelming but I agree that there's no such thing as too many books! I try to read review ones first then I usually randomize my next picks though I have a read-a-thon coming up so I'll be reading some of my faster reads for that!

Ganise-For Such A Time was totally amazing! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Grace-Yeah I have a big family and they all know how much I love books! I keep an updated amazon wishlist so they know what books I want so they all pretty much went shopping on that this year! I did get an amazon gift card and some money as well which'll probably be spent on books too!

Milka-Yeah I normally don't get this many in such a short time but my b-day combined with my sis getting rid of some books made the numbers skyrocket!

Jazmen-Haha-thank you!

Tsuki-I've been wanting to read that for awhile now and there's no better time than now with the movie coming out soon!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Do you think you've got enough to read??? Lol! That's totally awesome! There are seriously some great books there! Here's my STS.

Spiced Latte said...

Happy late birthday!! Looks like you had an awesome one, I can't believe how many awesome books you got! I also got Below the Surface and can't wait to read it. Hope you like all of your new books! xoxo

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-Haha yeah I think I'm set for a bit, though I have some Amazon gift cards tempting me to buy more!

Ellie-Thank you, I did! Below the Surface was pretty good and I hope you enjoy it!

Rissi said...

Wow-zers! Abbi, I bet there are TONS of new treasures in those stacks. Fun post. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-There definitely is! I can't wait to read some of these!

Post a Comment