Monday, May 05, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #121

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a pretty good week of reading even considering the fact that two of these are novellas! My favorite was probably One Perfect Spring!

What I am currently reading:
Not enjoying Passion all the much but Love Comes Calling is really good!

What I hope to read this week:
These are my next three review books! I'm dying to read Silenced, super excited about Fatal Exchange, and hoping I like Rise & Shine!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #120
Paige Turned by Erynn Mangum
Top Ten Books if You Like X Movie
Below the Surface by Tim Shoemaker
Waiting on Wednesday #110: Daisies Are Forever
The Pelican Bride by Beth White
That Certain Summer by Irene Hannon
Monthly Reflections #28: April 2014

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you will love Silenced! SO good! :D

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn-I'm sure I will!

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

OOh I've heard great things about Silenced! I hope you enjoy your reads :)
Here's my It's Monday! Post
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Julie @ Smiling Shelves said...

I'm looking forward to reading Love Comes Calling. I loved Siri Mitchell's Chateau of Echoes. I'm excited to hear that she's got a new book out!

Abbi Hart said...

Kimberly-Dani's books are always amazing! Thank you!

Julie-I haven't read that book of Siri's but I have enjoyed all of the other books of hers that I've read!

Post a Comment