Monday, May 05, 2014

Bout of Books 10: Goals

Bout of Books

So excited for this read-a-thon! I've been a little behind in my reading so I'm really hoping to use this week to get some catch up work done to get me back on track with my goals for this year! I am going to do my dead-level best to read at least 10 books this time, but chances are my life will get unexpectedly crazy and I won't make it but that's not gonna stop me from trying! I will be reading everyday and I'm going to try to keep an ebook and a hard-copy going simultaneously to get as much reading done as I can!  These twelve are the books I'll probably be choosing since they are either fast reads or books I know I won't want to put down, but I may switch it up!

The Books

10 comments:

The Book Tower said...

Wow 10 books is a pretty amazing goal. I hope you manage to get it.
Partials, Insurgent and Allegiant are all great books. I'm currently reading the second book in the Partials series.
Enjoy the read-a-thon.

Abbi Hart said...

Hannah-Thanks!

Melanie said...

I finally decided to sign-up for this read-a-thon again. It's going to be fun!

Insurgent was a book I had a hard time putting down and I enjoyed some of the other books on your list. :) Happy reading!

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-Yay! Glad you're signed up too! I really enjoyed Insurgent too! I'm rereading it now since I had too long of a gap between it and Allegiant!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

That is an impressive goal! I joined today too :) Partials is a good series. Good luck!

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Abbi Hart said...

Mel-Thank you and good luck to you too!

Johannah said...

such a great list! Have fun!!!

Abbi Hart said...

Johannah-Thanks!

Valia Lind said...

This is an awesome goal!! I really liked Partials!! Hope you get lots read :)

Abbi Hart said...

Valia-I've heard great things about Partials and I can't wait to read it!

Post a Comment