Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books 10: Day 6: Update & Day 7: Challenge

Bout of Books

Books I Read Today: Remnants: Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren, & The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Books I Finished Today: Remnants: Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren
Pages Read Today: 359
Total Books Finished: 7
Total Pages Read: 2,564

Rename Your Current Read Challenge
Hosted by: Oh Magic Hour

For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0.  For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!

I'm reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner and my new name for it would be The Changing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment