Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #33: The Tutor's Daughter

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen
Bethany House-January 1, 2013

About the Book
Emma Smallwood, determined to help her widowed father regain his spirits when his academy fails, agrees to travel with him to the distant Cornwall coast, to the cliff-top manor of a baronet and his four sons. But after they arrive and begin teaching the younger boys, mysterious things begin to happen and danger mounts. Who does Emma hear playing the pianoforte, only to find the music room empty? Who sneaks into her room at night? Who rips a page from her journal, only to return it with a chilling illustration?
The baronet's older sons, Phillip and Henry, wrestle with problems--and secrets--of their own. They both remember Emma Smallwood from their days at her father's academy. She had been an awkward, studious girl. But now one of them finds himself unexpectedly drawn to her.
When the suspicious acts escalate, can the clever tutor's daughter figure out which brother to blame...and which brother to trust with her heart?

Why I Want It
I loved the one Julie Klassen book I've read so I have been wanting to her other books and this one sounds good!

3 comments:

Novels On The Run said...

I've not heard of this book. I hope you enjoy your WOW when you get your hands on it:D

Michelle

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of this book before, thank you for selecting it. I'm not sure that it is something I will read just based on the genre but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

mk said...

I haven't heard of this one and I'm not sure I'll read it but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. It sounds interesting, it's just not for me.. Nice pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

Post a Comment