Thursday, February 14, 2013

God's Love For Us

Valentine's Day is usually just another normal day for me. We usually have a family dinner with conversation hearts but otherwise it just goes by. But this year I decided to take this day that is all about love and focus on the love that God has showered on me. So often I take His love for granted, but it is the most amazing thing ever. The Maker of the Universe loves me so much that He died so that He could have a relationship with me. This baffles me constantly! So this Valentine's I am just resting in the beauty of the Father's love for me, and I decided to share some of my favorite songs about this Love!

One Thing Remains by Jesus Culture

His Kind of Love by Group 1 Crew

Someone Worth Dying For by MIKESCHAIR

Your Love is Better Than Life by Fee


You Love Me Anyway by Sidewalk Prophets


You Are Being Loved by Steven Curtis Chapman

And as a bonus because I just had to share
Hide Your Love Away by Anthem Lights!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great post, Abbi! Love your list of songs! Your Love is Better Than Life (Fee), His Kind of Love (Group 1 Crew), and Someone Worth Dying For (Mikeschair) are some of my favorites. :) Oh, and I LOVE Anthem Lights' new song! Can hardly wait for their next CD. :)

Julie said...

Excellent reminder! Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment