Monday, February 04, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #56

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I actually managed to get two of my books finished this week! I thought I'd have a lot more reading time this week since most of my fam was on a mission trio but I ended up being busy for most of the week!

What I am currently reading:
Ok I am really going to make an effort to finish all of these this week! I have a total of about 936 pages combined left so it hopefully won't be too difficult!

What I hope to read this week:
I don't think I'll get more than finishing the ones I've started but if I have time I'll be reading the next two Sandra Byrd books!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #55
Top Ten Series/Books I Want to Reread
Waiting on Wednesday #47: Widow of Gettysburg
Ashton Park by Murray Pura
Book Beginnings: Too Close to Home
Safe in His Arms by Colleen Coble
Monthly Reflections #13
Know Me Better 2/3


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Great book selections, Abbi! just won Murray Pura's newest this week, which will fit in perfectly for the Scotland Reading Challenge I'm hosting.. you'd be more than welcome to join in - all it takes is 1 book! author, character, setting and any genre that's family friendly .. do stop by and check it out =)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Gosh! how do you keep up with what is happening in 6 books at once?! I would get so confused.
Good luck getting them all finished :)

The Brunette Librarian said...

Isn't it crazy, when you plan to read life always gets in the way :) Have a lovely reading week!

Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian and Don't forget to enter to win Philippa Gregory's "Changeling"

dollycas aka Lori said...

Love your list!!! I hope you have a great week!!

Post a Comment