Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #59

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Four of these were 1/2 done and one was 1/4 done but regardless of that it was still a pretty great reading week for me. I enjoyed all of them but my favorite was Don't Look Back!

What I am currently reading:
So excited to finally have Grave Consequences and so far it's as good as I was expecting! I have barely begun gods at war but it looks like it will be a very interesting read!

What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to both of these! I'm hoping to get more than just these two but I'm not sure what will be next on my list!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #58
Top Ten Heroes in Romantic Suspense
Waiting on Wednesday #50: A Bride For All Seasons
Friday Memes 2/22
Stacking the Shelves #22
Know Me Better 2/24


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

rosia_lady said...

This week I read Grave Consequences too. It is very beautiful.
Wow, you read many books last week.

collettakay said...

Wow! That is a book per day! Enjoy your reading :)

Colletta

Anonymous said...

Grave Consequences!! I just got it from NetGalley after I saw it on your list. I forgot it was coming out so soon. Can't wait to read it!

Clean Teen Fiction

Post a Comment