Monday, September 15, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 7 Update


Books I Read Today:
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (203 pages)
Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake (240 pages)
Reached by Ally Condie (128 pages)
Strong and Stubborn by Kelly Eileen Hake (64 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake
Pages Read Today: 635
Total Books Finished: 6
Total Pages Read: 2,355

My Thoughts on Today
Best day yet! I actually thought today would be a slow day since I had church in the morning, a church pig roast in the afternoon, and a visit with my brother and his family in the evening. But despite all that I managed to get a lot of reading in! I hope the rest of this week continues like this!

2 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Awesome reading day! I really enjoyed Princess of the Midnight Ball, so I hope you did too. I've read some of Hake's books and liked them, so I'll be looking for your review of that one. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-I did enjoy Princess of the Midnight Ball! It was a lot better than the other Twelve Dancing Princesses retelling that I read!

Post a Comment