Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #141

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
This week I slowed down a bit on the reading and instead spent most of my time catching up on some shows (plus watching new season premieres) while crocheting for our annual bazaar to raise money for a well in Asia. I loved this book though and had a blast buddy reading it with a blogging friend of mine!

What I am currently reading:
Didn't really make any progress in these three for the above mentioned reason!

What I hope to read this week:
I really doubt I will get to all of these and any might be pushing it! It is less than two weeks till my sisters wedding and it's getting crazy here! These are my next two review reads and one for Book Scattagories.

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #140
Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz
Love's Fortune by Laura Frantz
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
Waiting on Wednesday #131: A Lady at Willowgrove Hall
Revolutionary by Krista McGee

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Tea said...

I would like to read Les Miserables. I know it's a chunky. My eyes centered on What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days. I'll bet that's a helpful book.

Kathy Martin said...

A Promise to Protect looks good. I hope you can fit in some reading time around the wedding hustle and bustle. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Somewhere I have seen Thunder before. Now I am going to have to go to GR to check, and probably stew on where I saw it. LOL

Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic

Rissi said...

Yep, reading Deceived just now as well - enjoy Thunder! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Topazshell-Les Mis is definitely chunky but if you can stand some dry parts it's pretty good so far! What Your Heart Needs is very good!

Kathy-I'm excited to get to that one and I too hope I get reading in!

Guy-It always drives me crazy when that happens!

Laura-I loved it! I am really looking forward to Thunder!

Rissi-Cool! Thanks!

Post a Comment