Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Boout of Books 13: Day 2 Update & Day 3 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today:
The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton (388 pages)
A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade (97 pages)
Books I Finished Today:
The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton
Pages Read Today: 485
Total Books Finished: 3
Total Pages Read: 905

My Thoughts on Today
Well I read more than I did yesterday but again did not reach my daily goal. Though for the busyness of my day I'm pretty happy with what I did get read!

Book Haiku 
Hosted by: Kristina Horner

Write a haiku about whatever book you’re reading right now.

Tall, dark, and brooding
Gentle, happy, and hopeful
Made for each other

A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade

2 comments:

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

I'm having so much fun with Bout of Books! Looks like you're reading some awesome books. :) Love your haiku!

Abbi Hart said...

Brooke-Me too! Thank you!

Post a Comment