Friday, May 15, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Day 4 Update & Day 5 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today:
Hawk by Ronie Kendig (202 pages)
Falcon by Ronie Kendig (350 pages)
Books I Finished Today:
Hawk by Ronie Kendig

Falcon by Ronie Kendig 
Pages Read Today: 552
Total Books Finished: 6
Total Pages Read: 1,873

My Thoughts on Today
Well I fell only 12 pages short of my daily goal so I would say that today was a pretty great reading day! I loved these two books so much!

Cover Color Challenge
Hosted by: Wishful Endings
Pick a color.  Find four books with covers almost completely in that color/those colors (they need to be at least 2/3 similar - basically they need to match or be the same color - i.e. all green's, all yellow's, or match like black and purple).



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! great job :)

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

You're doing so awesome! I started off well, but the past several days have been pretty impossible to fit much reading in. Thanks for participating in my challenge!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings

Abbi Hart said...

bftreviews-Thank you!

Tressa-It helps that I can read at my job (I nanny)! Thanks for hosting!

Post a Comment