Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Day 5 Update & Day 6 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today:
In Firefly Valley by Amanda Cabot (345 pages)
Books I Finished Today:
In Firefly Valley by Amanda Cabot
Pages Read Today: 345
Total Books Finished: 7
Total Pages Read: 2,218

My Thoughts on Today
Well today was my lowest page count so far but with the day I had I was happy to get that much read! Saturday is guaranteed to be worse since I'll be working at my second job.

Favorite Read Photo Challenge
Hosted by: Once Upon a Chapter

"My challenge is fairly simple: take a photo of your favorite read so far in Bout of Books 13 and share that link with me" 

I've read some great books this week but my favorite was definitely Falcon by Ronie Kendig!



2 comments:

J Lenni Dorner said...

J here, stopping by from the #boutofbooks challenge.
I've followed your listed social media. (I reached my daily follow limit on Goodreads. J_Lenni_Dorner)
Looks like you've had some fun time reading during this challenge! WTG!
@JLenniDorner

Abbi Hart said...

J-Thanks for commenting and following! I did have a lot of fun and I hope you did too!

Post a Comment