Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13: Day 1 Challenge

Bout of Books

Bookish Survey Challenge
Hosted by: Writing My Own Fairy Tale

1. How do you organize your shelves?
I am very particular about my books and I have them sorted alphabetically by author!

2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen-I typically do not enjoy books set in the Regency Era by Julie Klassen's are the exception!

3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
To Win Her Favor by Tamera Alexander

4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Hawk and Falcon by Ronie Kendig and if I read as much as I want to, Always on My Mind by Susan May Warren

5. What book do you recommend the most?
The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Alphabetical is the only real way to store books! I'm definitely going to have a look into the series you recommended - sounds interesting.

Megan said...

Nice list! I too love Julie Klassen's novels and think the River of Time series is wonderful! I hope you have a fantastic reading week. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Lulu-It is a pretty nice way to do it! The River of Time Series is definitely worth a try!

Megan-Thanks!

Post a Comment