Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Memes 11/13

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
How long does it normally take you to read a book? 

My Answer:
Really depends on my schedule. I can read a little over 100 pages per hour so if I'm reading a book in one sitting it will usually take around 3 hours but since that rarely happens I typically read a book over the course of a few days. But it really does depend on what I have going on, sometimes I finish a book the same day I start it and other times it takes over a week.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"Rapunzel, I wish to marry you."
At that moment, Mother revealed herself from behind the well in the center of the village, her lips pressed tightly together. The look Mother fixed on Wendel Gotekens was the one that always made Rapunzel's stomach churn.
The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson

My Thoughts
Good beginning! Definitely raises questions.

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
My reading also depends on my time. The books sounds
interesting. Have a great day!

Elizabeth said...

Makes sense...depends on what is going on in the day and life of the reader. :)

ENJOY your weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...

Ooh, interesting start. Maybe this will be the next book by this author I try.
Cora @ Tea Party Princess

Abbi Hart said...

Sherrie-It is so far!

Elizabeth-Yup!

Cora Linn-Her books are always enjoyable!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I'd like to know more about this! Thanks for sharing!

Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

Abbi Hart said...

Lauren-Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment