Monday, November 30, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #201

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Loved this one!

What I am currently reading:
Fun read!

What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to this book!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #200
Top Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful For
Waiting on Wednesday #189: Cold Shot
Every Girl Gets Confused by Janice Thompson

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Looks like avery good reading week with two books you really enjoyed. Enjoyable reading week coming up I hope.

Stefanie said...

I put a Christian book on my TBR because I was so intrigued about this genre after reading some of your Monday posts. That second book's series sounds fun.

Abbi Hart said...

Kathryn-It was! Thanks!

Stefanie-Yay! I love that I can add to your TBR! The series is entertaining if you like some lighthearted fun!

Post a Comment