Friday, November 06, 2015

Friday Memes 11/6

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
As you are reading a book, do you take notes for your reviews, write your reviews as you read, or something totally different? 

My Answer:
I typically just wait until I finish the book then write the review but occasionally when I have a specific thought that I want to mention I'll make a note.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

It is never a happy day when an eight-year-old girl's cheesecake lands in the dirt, and she certainly doesn't take kindly to the laughing little boy who put it there.
A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter

My Thoughts
Cute beginning to this book!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
That's an interesting beginning. I'd keep reading.
Have a great day!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Funny opening. I'm wondering how cheesecake in the dirt relates to "A Noble Masquerade" in the title. I'd keep reading to find out more.
My Friday post features HOOT.

Maria said...

I agree - cute beginning and I know if I was the little girl that I probably would not behave very lady like and would hit the boy..lol...thanks for sharing the book - I looked it up and I like that it's the first in a new series and the cover is lovely! Here's My Friday Post

Elizabeth said...

I write as I read. I forget if I don't.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Sherrie-It caught my attention!

Sandra-This was from the prologue when the heroine was a little girl!

Maria-It is the first though there is a free prequel! I just finished and absolutely loved it!

Elizabeth-Sometimes I regret not doing that but I like to just read the book and then think about it and not dissect it as I read!

Post a Comment