Monday, November 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #199

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Loved this book!

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying this book, though so far it's not as good as her others.

What I hope to read this week:
This author always provides an entertaining read!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #198
Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Excited to Watch
Waiting on Wednesday #187: With This Ring?
Vendetta by Lisa Harris
A Lady of Esteem by Kristi Ann Hunter
A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter
Friday Memes 11/13

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Kathryn T said...

Wow all three books look great and I love the covers. Enjoy!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous covers.

I hope your week is going well.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Abbi Hart said...

Kathryn-I love the covers too! Thanks!

Elizabeth-Aren't they?!

Post a Comment