Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Memes 11/20

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you read every day? If so, do you have a "page goal?" 

My Answer:
I don't always have time to read every day but I try to read a bit whenever I can. I have on occasion set daily page goals, especially when I have a review deadline!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

If anyone had told this small-town, freckle-faced girl that she'd end up gracing the cover of a big-city bridal magazine wearing the world's most beautiful wedding gown, she would've said they were crazy. But that was just what happened.
Every Girl Gets Confused by Janice Thompson

My Thoughts
Informative beginning for a second book in a series! Catches you up on the story so far in a humorous way!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

With a review deadline, I make sure I read on a regular basis.

Otherwise, I read when I get a chance and life doesn't get in the way. :)

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Tea said...

Wow! How did she did get from here to there?

Elizabeth said...

I like the sound of this book.

ENJOY!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Beginnings

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Makes me want to know what's going on. :)

Check out my Music Monday and Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth-Same

Tea Norman-Haha

Lauren-It does pique interest!

Post a Comment