Monday, November 09, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #198

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Exciting read! Loved it!

What I am currently reading:
Loving this debut!

What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to this!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #197
Top Ten Debut Authors That Had Me Desperate to Read Their Sophomore Novels
Waiting on Wednesday #186: Thin Ice
Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman
Friday Memes 11/6
Monthly Reflections #45: October 2015
Stacking the Shelves #44

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous covers.

I hope all the books are good.

Have a great reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Kathryn T said...

Yes I agree with Elizabeth, gorgeous covers, especially A Noble Masquerade. A cover is important I think, even though you can't judge the book by it, it does draw you in to take a closer look at what's inside.

Stefanie said...

Eye candy covers. I think because of you I want to try out a Christian fiction book. I have two on my TBR. ^__^

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth-Yes they are beautiful! I loved the first two and can't wait to read the third!

Kathryn-I agree!

Stefanie-Glad I can get you interested in Christian Fiction! You won't be sorry! Which two did you add to your TBR?

Post a Comment