Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. Surprised by Love by Julie Lessman

#2. Rebels by Jill Williamson

#3. Deceived by Irene Hannon

#4. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

#5. Where Treetops Glisten by Cara Putman, Sarah Sundin, & Tricia Goyer

#6. Thunder by Bonnie S. Calhoun

#7. A Promise to Protect by Patricia Bradley

#8. A Lady at Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E. Ladd

#9. The Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky

#10. A Matter of Heart by Tracie Peterson

9 comments:

Dawn Janis said...

Good list. Several of those are on my radar too.

Michelle said...

You've got some great authors listed.
Have fun reading!!

Rosemond said...

Redeeming Love is amazing!!! One of my faves! Enjoy!

Rosemond
www.bighairandbooks.blogspot.com

Abbi Hart said...

Dawn-Hope we both get to read them!

Michelle-I can't wait to read so many of these solely because I love the author!

rosmond-That's what everyone keeps telling me and I am enjoying it so far!

Unknown said...

I just finished both Deceived and A Promise To Protect they are SO good! You will love them! :D

Dawn Janis said...

Abbi, Here's my list if you want to read it. http://dawnsdreams.blogspot.com/2014/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html (sorry don't know how to list links in comments as actual links).

And Redeeming Love - I've read that one several times. Not my all time favorite of hers, but close.

Rissi said...

Happy reading, Abbi! Hope you enjoy your fall TBR - I'm liking Thunder just now and am eager to start Deceived. :)

Rina's Reading said...

Nice list! A Promise to Protect looks intriguing. I think I'm on a First Responders/federal agent kick and that looks like it would fall in the second half of that.
Thanks for visiting my list!

Abbi Hart said...

Caitlyn-Good to know! I am already loving Deceived!

Dawn-I just finished it and loved it!

Rissi-Thank! I'm sure I will! Glad to know Thunder's good!

Rina-I love books about those kinds of people too! This one is about a sheriff but it's still law enforcement!

Post a Comment