Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #131: A Lady at Willowgrove Hall

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

A Lady at Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E. Ladd
Thomas Nelson-October 7, 2014

About the Book
Her secret cloaks her in isolation and loneliness. His secret traps him in a life that is not his own.
Cecily Faire carries the shame of her past wherever she treads, knowing one slip of the tongue could expose her disgrace. But soon after becoming a lady's companion at Willowgrove Hall, Cecily finds herself face-to-face with a man well-acquainted with the past she's desperately hidden for years.
Nathaniel Stanton has a secret of his own—one that has haunted him for years and tied him to his father's position as steward of Willowgrove Hall. To protect his family, Nathaniel dares not breath a word of the truth. But as long as the shadow looms over him, he'll never be free to find his own way in the world. He'll never be free to fall in love.

When the secrets swirling within Willowgrove Hall come to light, Cecily and Nathaniel must confront a painful choice: Will they continue running from the past . . . or will they stand together and fight for a future without the suffocating weight of secrets long suffered?

Why I Want It
I enjoyed the first two books in this series and while I'm not sure how it connects it looks good and I can't wait to read it!

5 comments:

Crina @Reading Addict said...

This sounds interesting. Maybe when my tbr won't be so huge I'll check it out.

My WOW: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-talon-talon-1-by.html

Unknown said...

This sound interesting although it isn't my cup of tea, I hope you enjoy it!

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Michelle@Book Briefs said...

Oooh Great Pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. I love finding new books on people's posts. i hope you enjoy it

My WoW pick

Michelle @ Book Briefs

Unknown said...

Oh. This sounds good. I'll go check this out.

Here's mine:
WOW: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

Abbi Hart said...

Reading Addict-If I waited for a small TBR I'd never try new books!

Katelyn-It isn't for everyone! Thanks!

Michelle-Her books have all been good so I'm hoping this one is the same!

Nyze-I recommend this author!

Post a Comment