Thursday, September 11, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag


This is a fun tag that has been making it's way around the blogosphere and I was delighted to be tagged by the awesome Grace @ Fictionally!

Question 1: How tall are you?
I am 5'8"!

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I don't know about a hidden talent but I am pretty good at multitasking and organizing!

Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
When people basically just reiterate the synopsis of a book in their review. I look at the description for that I read the review for YOUR thoughts on the book.

Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
When people act completely different depending on who they are with and when people tell me to do things I already know I need to do.

Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
I have way to many to just pick one! Some recent ones that I keep playing over and over are: 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train, Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips, Crash My Party by Luke Bryan, Should've Been Me by Citizen Way, Thrive by Casting Crowns, Write Your Story by Francesca Battistelli, and oh so many more but this is getting a bit long!

Question 6: What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I'm not really on Etsy much!

Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Reading! Also watching TV shows! Though if I am left home alone the first thing I do is clean everything!

Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
Anything Reese's!

Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I currently don't have any personal pets since my cat ran away but we have 2 cats named Gypsy and Kali, and an Australian Shepherd Lab named Zorro.

Question 10: What are your number one favorite non-fiction and fiction books?
HAHAHAHA is this a joke? Favorite book?! I have SO many! I will say that two of my favorite fictional series are The O'Conner Family Saga by Julie Lessman and The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren! As for non-fiction I love pretty much anything by Max Lucado and Holley Gerth and I also love Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman.

Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
I am so not a make-up girl! I only where it occasionally when I go out. My sister sells Avon so I get my make up there and I mainly stick to Glimmersticks Eyeliner (Saturn Gray is my favorite) and their Aero Volume Mascara.

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I get embarrassed easily and often so it's really hard to remember a distinct instance!

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely Sweet Tea! It's pretty much the only beverage that I like!

Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
Again with the impossible questions! Some favorites include: Anything Marvel, Sweet Home Alabama, 27 Dresses, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Singin' in the Rain, Yours, Mine, and Ours (Lucille Ball version), Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, The Decoy Bride, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend,Wedding Daze....

Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I was homeschooled but I would have been a loner for sure!

Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I kinda like my corner of the world but I would love to visit England, Ireland, and Germany!

Question 17: PC or Mac?
PC all the way!

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
I don't have any of those but it's the little things that make me feel the most loved. Like simply getting me a McDonald's Sweet Tea can make my day!

Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
Actor: David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Chris Evans, and Christopher Gorham
Actress: Reese Witherspoon, Summer Glau, and Autumn Reeser

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? 
There are so many of my blogging friends that I would love to meet though I don't want to list them because I know I would forget someone but you girls know who you are!

So many of my blogging friends have already been tagged so I am not going to pick anyone in particular but if you think this looks fun consider yourself tagged!

6 comments:

Stormi said...

What a fun tag! Two of your favorite actors are mine as well...I love David Tennant and Nathan Fillion. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Stormi-It is fun! They are such amazing actors!

Aizel Macaldo said...

I haven't read any Max Lucado but soon. His books are quite expensive here in my country. =/

Btw, I tagged myself. Haha! 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag

Abbi Hart said...

Aizel-That stinks! He's a fantastic author! Glad you tagged yourself! I'll head over now!

Michelle said...

Hi Abbi, It was fun learning more about you.

Abbi Hart said...

Michelle-Thank you!

Post a Comment