Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 5 Update & Day 6 Challenge


Books I Read Today:
Be Still My Soul by Joanne Bischof (255 pages)
Crossed by Ally Condie (127 pages)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings (51 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 
Be Still My Soul by Joanne Bischof
Pages Read Today: 433
Total Books Finished: 3
Total Pages Read: 1,404

My Thoughts on Today
I was surprised by how much I was able to read today! I had a few things going on including a babysitting job so I thought I would have a smaller reading day but I ended up getting to read for a couple hours after the little girl I was watching went to bed!

 Book Cover Opposites Challenge
Hosted by: Wishful Endings

Instructions:
1. Find two books whose covers or titles are opposites.
2. List or make an image of the books and post somewhere




2 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Love these both and you picked a favorite book of mine, There You'll Find Me. :D How are you liking Crossed so far? It's different than Matched. I'm planning on reading the third book in that series this month.

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-I love Jenny B. Jones! Crossed was good though I agree it was different than Matched! I just started Reached and it's good so far!

Post a Comment