Friday, September 19, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon: Day 11 Update


Books I Read Today:
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White (87 pages)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (25 pages)
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings (20 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner 
Pages Read Today: 132
Total Books Finished: 11
Total Pages Read: 4,177

My Thoughts on Today
Well I had big reading plans today since I was going to have a chunk of the day with nothing to do but that ended up not being the case! Not that I was too sad since I had a fantastic day! It started with my sister-in-law and two nieces coming over as well as one of my sisters. They were all gone by 2:30 and then a little after three my best friend's mom and sis (who are like another mom and sis to me) stopped in and I ended up going with them to a pumpkin patch and then dinner. From there we went to the gym where my bestie works and I hung out with her for several hours. She drove me home and we hung out even more! So needless to say I had basically no reading time but I wouldn't trade my day for anything!


2 comments:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

Those are the best days - surrounded by family and friends. And you still got some reading in. :) Have a great reading day today!

Abbi Hart said...

Tressa-They are the best!

Post a Comment